BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business - (Specialising in Customer Engagement)
Starting a new career is an exciting time in every person’s life. Finding the right elements for that career can be challenging. The Certificate III in Business (Specialising in Customer Engagement) qualification is an important step in this journey.
This qualification is designed for new entrant workers or those wishing to transition to a new career as a customer service representative. You will develop customer engagement and business skills to perform a range of customer interfacing, support and operational tasks under a traineeship arrangement with your employer. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a nationally accredited qualification. The Certificate III in Business (Specialising in Customer Engagement) is also recommended for existing customer service representatives seeking to validate their experience through a formal qualification.
This course is designed to be delivered over twelve months, with online learning and assessment completed in the workplace. The delivery plan focuses on five blocks of learning. Each block is completed within a specified period.
Participants who successfully complete the program will be issued with the nationally accredited qualification:
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business (Specialising in Customer Engagement)
There may be government funding available if you are eligible
BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business - (Specialising in Customer Engagement )
This course is designed to give participants an understanding of being a professional in the workplace and addresses:
BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business - Specialising in Customer Engagement - Units of Competency
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- BSBTEC302 – Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- SIRXPDK001 – Advise on products and services
- SIRXMKT001 – Support marketing and promotional activities