Coaching and Mentoring
What qualifications do you need to be a Coach and Mentor?
Coaching and Mentoring are great ways to stay motivated in your career and improve your skills. A Mentor is someone who will give you feedback on what you’re doing, and a Coach is someone who will help you with an existing skill or goal. This course is suitable for Team Leaders, Team Members, Supervisors, and their Staff that are seeking the tools and techniques to be successful in the workplace.
Coaching is one of the most effective tools to support growth, drive performance and enhance motivation. The Coaching and Mentoring course uses a step-by-step approach on how to plan for and set up coaching and mentoring for success. The course covers key coaching skills and methodologies. It discusses how to build rapport, be present, listen deeply and formulate high-impact questions. It provides time to apply and practice those techniques during the workshop.
Academy facilitators provide the best learning experience. It doesn’t matter if it’s face to face or delivered in a virtual environment. Our workshops are an experience for your team that encourage you to fully engage. We create this experience through a delivery that connects with each learner individually and the group as a whole.
This course will help you train to be a more effective Coach and Mentor regardless of the industry. If you’re asking what’s the difference between a Coach and a Mentor, then this article from Forbes may help.
Certificate of Completion
Virtual Instructor Led | Face to face
$600 per person (GST Inclusive)
Coaching and Mentoring Outline
This course is designed to help people identify the tools and techniques to be successful in the workplace.
- Define and contrast the key elements of coaching and mentoring
- Establish and practice a needs analysis and apply a coaching model
- Draw on a set of tools to build rapport and coaching presence to co-create the coaching or mentoring relationship
- Encourage setting goals and creation of actions that lead to sustainable progress
- Practice deep listening techniques
- Be equipped to overcome self-limiting beliefs and ‘imposter’ syndrome behaviours
- Manage coaching progress and accountability towards outcomes
Would you like to learn more?