Managing Time and Energy
How do you Manage your Time and Energy efficiently?
The Managing Time and Energy course offer practical skills to help you use your time and energy more effectively, so you can bring your best self to work every day. You’ll learn how to manage your stress, maintain focus, use mindfulness for balance, and establish effective routines. Whether you’re looking for more energy or less stress, this course will help you get there.
Having a challenge with keeping time and completing tasks? This course will teach you how to manage your time and energy so you can become more efficient at work. You’ll learn to use a variety of tools and techniques to be more productive and avoid burnout. The course focuses on developing a greater sense of self-awareness in relation to managing tasks and stakeholders. It explains how to become more effective in getting things done.
In addition to the time management tools and framework, the Managing Time and Energy course provides insights and strategies on how to manage one’s own energy to be more resilient, reduce stress and work towards greater well-being and effectiveness.
Academy facilitators provide the best learning experience. It doesn’t matter if it’s face to face or delivered in a virtual environment. Our workshops are an experience for your team that encourage you to fully engage. We create this experience through a delivery that connects with each learner individually and the group as a whole.
This course can help your workers gain productivity and use their time efficiently. Here is a great article about energy management from Forbes.
Certificate of Completion
Virtual Instructor Led | Face to face
$600 per person (GST Inclusive)
Managing Time and Energy – objectives
This course is designed to help Team Leaders, Supervisors and Staff manage their time and energy effectively in a number of workplace situations.
- Apply techniques to plan and organise your work tasks and priorities
- Identify major time wasters and learn how they can be controlled
- Apply techniques to manage meetings more effectively and say ‘no’ where appropriate with confidence
- Plan for delegation
- Use technology in more efficient and effective ways
- Identify sources of stress and make conscious choices on how to manage them
- Create a plan that incorporates how to manage the different sources of energy for greater wellbeing and personal effectiveness
Would you like to learn more?