Women in Leadership
How do you include Women in Leadership?
This Leadership course is recommended for Female Leaders in any industry who want to develop their confidence and influence to thrive in their workplace.
The Women in Leadership course provides the platform to maximise your leadership skills and potential. This short course shows you how to leverage relationships, connections and interpersonal interactions to help you grow and progress in your industry. The course will give you the tools and methodologies to interact with peers from diverse backgrounds and empower you in your leadership role.
Enhance your self-awareness, build confidence to ‘back yourself’, to lean in, speak up and speak powerfully. Define goals that are meaningful to you and make plans on how to work towards achieving them. Explore the systemic barriers and their impacts on Women in Leadership and learn strategies to overcome them and to lead the change. It is a highly interactive course facilitated by Female Leaders who have worked in Leadership roles across different industries and sectors.
Academy facilitators provide the best learning experience. It doesn’t matter if it’s face to face or delivered in a virtual environment. Our workshops are an experience for your team that encourage you to fully engage. We create this experience through a delivery that connects with each learner individually and the group as a whole.
Certificate of Completion
Virtual Instructor Led | Face to face
$600 per person (GST Inclusive)
Women in Leadership Course Outline
This course is designed to help female leaders in any industry who want to develop their confidence and influence, to thrive in their workplace.
- Recognise your strengths, values and capabilities and leverage them to work towards your career goals
- Identify career goals that are meaningful to you
- Communicate with greater confidence, set boundaries and articulate your needs assertively
- Skillfully influence others and speak persuasively
- Recognise societal conditioning, biases and their potential impacts
- Be equipped to overcome self-limiting beliefs and ‘imposter’ syndrome behaviours
- Improve your networking ability and to develop your strategic connections
- Identify potential mentors and strategies on how to approach them
- Consciously build your authentic leadership brand aligned to your career goals, values and strengths
Would you like to learn more?